Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Scrapbooking Memories publication

So very excited and proud to see my first layout published in Scrapbooking Memories and then the bonus to see it featured on the CONTENTS page too! This is a layout I did using a2zscraplets theme set RAINDROPS which I am sure you'll agree, was just perfect for this photo of my older 2 sons way back in 1989....cute as a bug!!!!
 Then a few weeks ago I received an email with more GREAT news:
'Thank you for submitting your page to Scrapbooking Memories. Your layout is lovely and we would be thrilled to consider  Christmas for one of our upcoming galleries. For your projects to feature in Scrapbooking Memories we require them to be sent in as soon as possible for photography purposes. Thank you!'    
Thank you dear publishers!!!!
'Soon as possible' was immediately for me-I boxed it that very night and mailed it the next morning!!!!!!!!!! It has been photographed and I have already received it back from them- amazing!
                                         


                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment