Wednesday, 2 January 2013

a2zscraplets January Challenge

Hi everyone and a very happy new year to you all. Well, it is time for our first challenge for 2013 and I am hoping you have heaps of Christmas photos you would like to scrapbook and beautiful Christmas papers that you are very keen to use! Maybe, like me, you have already started which is fantastic as it means you have your entry completed and ready to enter!

Visit the a2zscraplets website as they have the most amazing selection of titles and shapes to help you create beautiful layouts. I decided to scrapbook this special Christmas card that my youngest son made for his dad. The two enjoyed a memorable holiday to Alaska in July 2012 and this is a photo that Brendan took with our new camera...absolutely picture perfect and very suitable for a greeting card! Hubby's smile says it all!
I used Simple Stories paper and an a2zscraplet bauble.


I enjoy remembering Christmases when my sons were young so decided to scrapbook one for this challenge......here is our eldest son, Shaun, in his Nursery school nativity play in 1992. Oh my, such a gorgeous shepherd!

No comments:

Post a Comment